- Overall responsible for the Finance Department.
- Liaises with other heads of departments and reports to CEO and Director.
- Ensure strict compliance with corporate governance, statuary authority and meet all audit compliances.
- Introduce and control accounting policies / procedures to improve the company’s financial controls.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, corporate secretary and HQ in Japan.
- Supervise, guide and manage a team of 6 to 8 staffs.
- Prepare timely and accurately annual budget, consolidated financial statements and other financial reports.
- Able to calculate and review financial feasibility such as IRR, Investment payback period and net present value etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent with CPA certification.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge in IFRS, accounting principles and corporate tax regulations.
- Familiar in preparing full set of accounting.
- Possess strong commercial acumen and resilience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About This Company
SECURE PARKING SINGAPORE PTE LTD
We are an established Australian Company with the history of more than 35 years in the car park management. We have offices in 9 other countries, managing more than 1,000 car parks. We provide car park management service, consultation seervice, sale of parking equipment and many other services related to car park management. We provide our services to government and private sectors. As we are expanding, our Singapore Office is looking for suitable candidates.
- Good career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Be part of leading car park operator
10 UBI CRESCENT #07-24 LOBBY B
UBI TECHPARK SINGAPORE 408564
Tel : +65 6592 2700
Fax : +65 6745 0180